Lunar New Year Dough Kit
$32.00 Sold out
Why do we we wear red during the Lunar New Year? Why do people put fire crackers and hire the loud music troupe for the lion dance?
In celebration of Lunar New Year, we're introducing a themed kit for kids to learn more about this traditional Chinese festival.
This dough kit includes a specially curated picture book《年》that tells an adorable tale of a misunderstood monster, 年, and its adventures with humans. With the aid of beautiful watercolour illustrations and simple mandarin text, children will learn more about the simple traditions of this festival. The heartwarming ending to the story is a bonus we think even adults will enjoy and will a bring new cheeky meaning to the new year greeting "新年快乐".
Tied to this book, is a dough kit that includes:
• 5 Lunar New Year themed cutters
• 1 yellow pineapple scented dough
• 1 orange tangerine scented dough
• 1 pink peach scented dough
• 1 red rose scented dough with gold glitter
• 2 in-house designed laminated dough mats (A4)
Each tub of dough weighs 180g.